- 09-Apr-2013 to 09-Apr-2013 (CST)
- Yorkton, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Ram Industries is an expanding manufacturing company seeking Machinists of all skill levels and experience to join our Production team.
Ram Industries Inc. specializes in custom designed & manufactured cylinder and machining products. For over 35 years we have served Customers in a variety of industries across North America. Learn more about us at our website: www.ramindustries.com. We have added to facility and offer the right candidates an opportunity to work in an organization focused on aggressive growth and product diversification.
This position is based in Yorkton Saskatchewan, center of the third largest trading area in the province serving a population of over 200,000 people. Yorkton is a growing City that offers our employees a comfortable lifestyle and affordable cost of living, with all the modern amenities of a family friendly environment. Visit www.tourismyorkton.com to download a complete Yorkton relocation information package.
Reporting to the Production Manager, Machinists are responsible for operating various production equipment such as manual and CNC Lathes, and Horizontal and Vertical Milling Machines. Work includes machining required to specifications and tolerances indicated on production drawings.
- 5 years of prior machining would be an asset;
- Journeyperson status preferred;
- Ability to program Fanuc/Mazak machines;
- Knowledge of the basic types of metal when loading CNC Mills and Lathes;
- Ability to read blue prints and shop drawings and manufacture required parts to the specification and tolerances indicated on the drawings, this will require the correct use of measuring equipment;
- Able to read and work with schedules and production work orders;
- Able to plan and organize time to meet production time lines; and
- Energetic and a positive team player.
Additional benefits include:
- A comprehensive benefits package including: life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, extended medical coverage, vision care, and dental plan.
- Company matching pension plan.
- Sick day pay and bereavement pay.
- Three weeks holidays after first year of service.
- Annual boot allowance.
- We provide coveralls, safety glasses, gloves, and all tools.
- We are currently working 4 - 10 hour shifts per week.
- Relocation allowance may be available.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings